Damon Clear Braces in Denver, CO
Invisible Orthodontic Options
At Smile Studio Orthodontics, we offer a more advanced version of traditional clear braces thanks to the innovation of the Damon system. Our offices offer Damon clear braces providing the same alignment process and results as the metal Damon braces, with the key difference being the near invisibility of the clear braces. Our Damon clear braces are very popular with older teenagers and adults who want the benefits of straight teeth with a more aesthetically pleasing option.
Why You Should Choose Damon Clear Braces
- Made of ceramic that is either tooth-colored or transparent, the Damon clear braces are virtually invisible and the brackets are smaller than metal Damon braces, making them the more aesthetic alternative.
- The materiality of these clear braces is also resistant to staining throughout the entirety of your treatment period.
- Not using any elastic bands, this option allows the teeth to move more naturally and provide much less discomfort.
- While Damon clear braces may require a little extra time than metal Damon braces, they still require less treatment time than traditional clear braces or Invisalign/clear aligners.
- Damon clear braces can treat nearly most if not all cases without the need for extractions or painful palatal spacers.
- They are more hygienic since bacteria-accumulating elastic bands are not used and the plaque build-up of aligners is not even a possibility.
How Damon Clear Braces Function
Just like their metal counterpart, Damon clear braces function the same and meet the same end goal of straightening your teeth. They are self-ligating and require no elastic bands, using its light, gentle force slide mechanism to naturally move your teeth more freely than the more pressured and friction-inducing bands that traditional clear braces utilize. With this built-in mechanism, your teeth will require less treatment time with Damon clear braces in addition to less discomfort.
I Could Not Be Happier!- Natalie H.
I Am Loving The Results- Asel Z.
I Highly Recommend Them- Lauren M.
They Are Always Professional- Kristin C.
Well Done- Viktoria E.