Get the Smile of Your Dreams Today!
How often have you looked at yourself in the mirror, wishing you had perfectly straight teeth? Few of us have naturally perfect teeth, but with the help of orthodontics, you can have a smile you are proud of. Our work is all about transformation. It is both a science and an art. From our relaxed office atmosphere, to the one-on-one care, our team will help you to feel comfortable and cared for every step of your treatment.
It's never too late to obtain a healthy smile! Teeth can be straightened at any age. The advantages of orthodontic treatment are many:
- Straight teeth
- A great-looking smile
- Improving the health of your gums and teeth
- Correcting an improper bite, which can lead to bone loss, abnormal wear of the teeth, headaches, and jaw joint pain/TMJ
New lower-force technology and materials work in conjunction with the muscles of the face, tongue, bone, and tissue.
This revolutionary new approach to orthodontics:
- Minimizes discomfort
- Decreases the number of cases that need extractions
- Ensures greater comfort throughout treatment
- Decreases the frequency of visits
- Shortens treatment time
The psychological advantage is huge to some people and can positively change lives. Straight teeth, improved function, and a great looking smile is a life-long investment that benefits a person in so many wonderful ways.
No matter what your age, orthodontic treatment is one of the best investments that you can make in yourself. We are looking forward to working with you toward your goal of a beautiful, healthy smile.
Orthodontic treatment is available for all ages. Early treatments provide a range of benefits and patients will often avoid surgery or complications. By the age of 7, most children have a mix of adult and baby teeth, so developing orthodontic problems are easy to spot.
An initial exam can reveal minor problems, and our doctors may elect to monitor your child’s dental development. This can give you peace of mind as a parent. In other instances, more severe orthodontic problems may be diagnosed, requiring early intervention.
Early treatment may be indicated in the following situations:
- Open bite
- Severe overbite & crowding
- Facial imbalances
Early interceptive treatments are known as “Phase I," followed by a “Phase II” comprehensive treatment once all baby teeth are gone.
Phase I treatment benefits patients by:
- Influencing jaw growth in a positive manner
- Improving eruption patterns by gaining space for erupting teeth
- Correcting harmful oral habits
- Improving function and stability
- Reducing the likelihood of impacted permanent teeth
- Shortening treatment time of Phase II ortho procedures
I Could Not Be Happier!- Natalie H.
I Am Loving The Results- Asel Z.
I Highly Recommend Them- Lauren M.
They Are Always Professional- Kristin C.
Well Done- Viktoria E.